There are many sizes Aluminium used in windows and door in Pakistan. The most commonly used sizes are 0.9mm, 1.2mm and 1.6mm thick Aluminium. The rate is calculated per square feet on the bases of Aluminium size (thickness), glass used size and quality that is used in it and company brand.
The Aluminium colors available in the market are white, silver, champagne and black are mostly used in Pakistan. You can put the glass of your own choice color like green, brown, white or mercury. The mercury glass is costly.
Aluminium windows rate in Pakistan
The Glass and Labor Installation charges are include in the rates. The most popular brand Aluminium rate per square feet in Pakistan:
|Company Name||Rate per Square Foot|
|Master Aluminium||Rs. 1350-1500|
|Standard Aluminium||Rs. 1350-1700|
|Prime Aluminium||Rs. 1450-1700|
|Chawla Aluminium||Rs. 1250-1450|
|GR Aluminium||Rs. 1550-17,50|
Check: Fiber Door Price In Pakistan
- Use 1.2mm or 1.6mm or above Aluminium that are considered best and durable.
- Use a good quality sliding wheel to avoid future worries, which help the window to slide easily.
- Installed by an experienced carpenter.
- Ensure that the overall Installing Aluminium is that you’have purchased
- The rubber used on corner of glass for aluminium windows is pvc, its not easily brackable, smooth and durable.
The local Aluminium rate is low as compared to branded companies Aluminium.
Nowadays Aluminium windows gives an elegance look to a construction. due to its light weight and strength Aluminium windows are very popular for use in houses, commercial buildings, school, government building and offices.
Aluminium Window Cost Calculation Formula
The Aluminium window cost is calculated according to dimension/size. For example Aluminium window 4 by 4 price is calculated as:
4×4 = 16, now multiple the aluminum cost per square feet
Thus you can calculate all size windows and door cost of aluminum.
Aluminium use Advantages, and Disadvantages
- Cheap in price relatively to wood windows
- Its Light weight and strong.
- Light weight
- Low maintenance cost
- Installation is very easy
- Reduces Noise
- Easy to clean
- Conductive, so heat can pass through it.
- Aluminium can easy dented of or scratched.
- Affected by weather and moisture.
We provide updated prices of building materials, so our viewers can purchase at the actual price. There can be a slightly difference of Aluminium window price in Karachi and other areas due to transportation charges, labor, and shop rental charges.