Cement Price In Pakistan: There are many cement factories in Pakistan. so the cement prices per bag is also different of these companies according to their quality and standard.
We are providing the updated cement prices to our viewers, so they purchase cement bags at the actual price. the rate of cement in Lahore, Peshawar, Islamabad, Karachi, and other areas of Pakistan can be slightly different due to transportation and Labor charge
- You should check cement prices online before going to purchase in the market.
- Check prices of cement from different shops in the market, thus you can purchase at a good rate.
Cement Rate in Pakistan Today 2023
|#||Cement Factory Name||50Kg Bag Price|
|1||Bestway Cement||Rs. 11,95/|
|2||Lucky Cement||Rs. 11,90/|
|3||Maple Leaf Cement||Rs. 11,30/|
|4||Kohat Cement||Rs. 11,95/|
|6||Fauji Cement||Rs. 12,00/|
|8||Falcon cement rate||Rs. 11,10/|
|9||Flying Pakistan cement||Rs. 11,65/|
|10||Pakcem Cement||Rs. 12,00/|
|11||Power Cement||Rs. 11,85/|
|12||Attock Cement||Rs. 11,95/|
|15||Askari Cement||Rs. 11,95/|
|16||Falcon OPC||Rs. 11,90/|
|17||Paidar Cement||Rs. 11,10/|
White Cement Price in Pakistan 2023
|Cement Factory Name||40Kg Bag Price|
|Maple Leaf white Cement||Rs. 1850 – 1900|
|Kohat White Cement||Rs. 1700 – 1800|
Read: Bricks New Rate 2023
As we know Cement, and Steel are essential ingredients for constructing a house or building. people are concerned about the cement rate in Pakistan when they plan to start the construction of a house or building.
The cement rate is mostly dependent on the devaluation of the Pakistani rupee, increase in petroleum prices, and supply and demand factor. so you should know about the updated prices of cement on daily basis.
Popular Cement Factories in Pakistan
The Pakistan construction industry is growing rapidly every year, this is the reason supply and demand of building materials are increasing day by day.
To fulfill the demand of Cement, new cement factories are introduced every year in the Pakistani market.
Some well-known Cement factories in Pakistan are:
- Bestway Cement Ltd
- Maple Leaf Cement Ltd
- DG Cement Ltd
- Lucky Cement Ltd
- Fauji Cement Ltd
- Kohat Cement Ltd
- Cherat Cement Ltd
- Fly Cement Ltd
- Askari Cement Ltd
- Pakcem Cemeny Ltd
- Falcon Cement Ltd
- Flying Cement Ltd
- Attock Cement Ltd
- Power Cement Ltd
- Pakland cement
Hydraulic Cement non-Hydraulic Cement
There are two types of cement used in construction.
- The limestone, gypsum, and clay are mixed together at a very high temperature.
- It’s very easy to use and takes less time to harden when expose to water.
- It takes very less time to set even under wet weather.
- Due to its versatility and strength, mostly used for patch concrete, leaks, and repair work.
- Hydraulic cement is used widely for construction around the world.
- It’s a mixture of lime, gypsum plasters, and oxychloride.
- Absorbs carbon dioxide from the air to get strength.
- It takes a long time to harden.
- It needs dry weather conditions to strengthen.
- Due to its lack of versatility and relies on controlled weather conditions , mostly used indoors for brick, mortar use and stonework.
- Very limited use of this cement.
Purchase good quality cement for the construction of a house or building, the reason is that Steel, Cement, and Bricks are the main components that play a major role in strong construction. So don’t compromise on it, and that will prevent you from future worries.